View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 11:42 AM

1 yr Member

1 yr Member

Hi. I'm getting increasingly concerned and desperate here. It has been almost 2 weeks now since I bumped my shoulder and I am still experiencing very bad symptoms. The most pressing is a strange dizziness around me (not extreme dizziness like i am about to fall or the room is spinning but much more subtle and annoying). I am also having headaches, problems with concentrating, and blurry vision at long distances.
My neck feels ok, if a bit tight but I am having a lot of back pain (mid-back mainly). I am not sure if the back pain is related to bumping my shoulder.

I first had a concussion 5 years ago and dealt with PCS for a long time after it but for the past 2 years my symptoms have been much more under control/almost nonexistent.
Since hitting my shoulder, my symptoms are almost as bad as they were when I first had my concussion 5 years ago. This is incredibly distressing and worrying.

What do you think this is? Is this a new concussion from bumping my shoulder? Could these symptoms just be due to stress/worrying about the bump?-- I really do not think so because they are so bad and present with everything I do.

What should I do? How can I treat this? I am very very worried that this will last for a long time.
melody_sings is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote