View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 06:11 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by todayistomorrow View Post
I used to post on these boards a lot back when markinidaho was around. Forgot some of the other familiar faces but god bleed if you are still around.

I tried so many therapies. Health coach told me to go to this clinic in Ukraine for stem cells. Said he has clients that have gone with rare diseases and gotten better. So I talked to those families and then spoke with Eric merola who did the documentary on EmCell. He was down. To earth and very helpful.

I went , did the 3 days treatment which consisted of IV a and injections in stomach. I was a little flared on day 2 with worse dizziness and orthostatic intolerance . Tired but ok. I fly home . The day I ger home; I woke you up laughing. I never laugh. Went to breakfast. Talking with the waiter I came up with this witty banter. Someone I never could have done before. I’m like wow, this is living. I’m part of the game makes. I ended up overdoing it shopping for clothes and crashing , but I still had much more energy than normal. And was able to work again as high functional level trader. Highly recommend with the cavaet that it’s a active war zone so one’s risk tolerance must come into plays. Just want people to know this option is out there.
Stem cells are limited here in hte U.S. MD's are using t hem for joiint repair work with the marrow from your own body. I never had them but this type work is called Regenerative Medicine and as I said for joints.

My sister who dealt with MS was promised stem cells by the doctors but it never happened and I lost my sister to MS, I miss that gal.

OP, hope you are still doing good. Let us know.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote