View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 10:26 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
I wonder if your friend or someone caring for them has ever made contact with the Global Lyme Alliance. They have patient support services and information about clinical trials as well as up-to-date research.

Patient Support Services - Global Lyme Alliance

p.s. I just read an article there when I was checking the url and someone has written about how they were losing vision but are now doing better. They had developed swelling on the optic nerve. It's in the blog section.
Thank you so much! We had not seen this. I'll pass this along to my friend immediately. Unfortunately the swelling in my friends case seems to have caused optic nerve dysfunction to the point of 20/400 blindness and no attempt can be made to restore it now apparently. Believe me this person would want the vision restored even a small amount if it were possible. They have now linked my friends epilepsy to their other conditions and the fact that the seizures were uncontrolled for awhile seems to have further damaged the whole nervous system. Now my friend wishes to know how to safely swim as an epileptic.
funnylegs4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (12-20-2022)