Thread: Spot in Lung
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 01:46 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thank You for asking. I know there is a lot going on thru my Chest and I recently reconnected with my longtime Pulmonologist because of that and difficulties with my current situation in Assisted Living. During Covid I was. Clear pulmonologists were too overloaded. Because I have mainly gotten care thru the Emergency Room for over 2 years I have learned there are big issues with Chest X-rays. First thing I learned after many visits After an in-depth X-ray Analysis at Mayo Clinic was that I had to POINT the X-ray techs to the abnormalities I knew about in my best or it may not be noticed. I excuse that they were seeking Covid things. The Mayo Pulmo so scared me and my daughter on my X-rays it was hard to handle. It is possible I can have a discussion with my old pulmonologist . I am deeply grateful to the ER doc who was so freaked out by my breathing he made sure I was given IVIG. In someway it resolved or improved the new problem in my chest that I wasn’t getting help with. At moment I don’t even have a way to get to a doctor. I won’t discuss the issues around that here. I will have the report on my overnight oxygen soon. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote