View Single Post
Old 11-20-2022, 11:05 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi Allie333!
Thank you for your input. I only visit this site every few months or so because I'm not sure that I really have much else to offer. I just want to shout from the rooftops to all those who are suffering the same symptoms as me, "this sounds like mold!"

An update for me: moving has helped but not all problems are gone. Most notably, my neuropathy has improved to the point where I have been able to actually go for a walk. Last month my husband and I went to a state park and we walked for almost 4 miles. I have not been able to do that in probably 15 years or more. Not too long ago I could barely walk 100 feet to get to my mailbox. That said, some symptoms have progressed, such as the tremors in my left arm. When brain fog becomes more noticeable I can tell I am in a moldy environment. There are buildings in my community that I now refuse to enter, such as certain stores and restaurants because they are quite moldy. It just is not worth the symptoms. Homes of certain friends are problematic as well.

I still take multiple supplements and I get major autohemotherapy (blood removed, mixed with ozone and infused back in) which has helped the most, but nothing, and I do mean nothing, heals like getting out of mold. Once sick from it (with neuropathy and all the other symptoms it causes) a person will not get better until they are out of it. One day we may have to consider leaving the Midwest for a drier climate (although that is not a guarantee for healing) but for now I do not feel the Lord placing that on my heart.
MidwestWife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote