Thread: less in control
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 09:20 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

robert sent me information for the drug rexulti that helps with depression. it sounded great until i read that you can't take it if you have diabetes or high triglicerides..
i see my cardiologist at 4 today.
yesterday a lovely young woman came over from dorot with a great thanksgiving meal and wow did I ever talk about my precious pets. i bet i bored her. one of her sisters lives in wisconsin with 3 dogs and two cats who all love her but put up with each other.
I gave my friend David my p.t.'s name. I had to keep on repeating that I didn't need to go the doctor about my trouble walking. He was so kind and caring.
I spoke with Sam later and he was catastrophizing. His bipolar 2 mother always yelled at him. He has no bitterness. Of course I told him I have the same problem and nobody has ever helped me with it. I did tell him to take a bath to try to calm down a bit. He said he would and have a cigarette. I also told him to get of a toxic friend, a pathological liar who down the road could get him in trouble.
Sam should hear this week if he gets the job at the attorney general's office.
He said that one of these days he will come over and we can have a cigarette together. Of course I first warned him I AM SO FAT but have the mindset of a thin person which i was till i started with all the medication that led to more medication. Then I don't know whether I am more excited about having a beloved cigarette or meeting Sam in person.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-21-2022), Dmom3005 (11-21-2022)