View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 06:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

This is only 2 out of 17 pages of my consent form. Other sections It goes into everything about PD, Spheramne, screening, pre and post surgical, LT followup. It also mentions a pilot group of 6. Hmm I wonder what ever happened to them. (Just kidding) It says .........

Six subjects have been treated with Spheramine in a previous clinical research study where each received 325,000 cells injected into the most affected side of the brain. All subjects have been followed for over 4 years. One subject experienced a serious sife effect of depression and suicidal thoughts.Subjects in the study experienced involuntary movement, headache, joint pain, upper respiratory infection, dizziness, depression, limb pain, decreased sensation, migrane, abnormal sensation,aggravated PD symptoms (longer OFF times) halucinations, insomnia, menopause,postural hypotension,
increased appetite, muscle twitching, freezing, and slow movement. At this point it is not clear if any or all of these side effects were due to Spheremine. One subject had some bleeding in the brain which did not result in symptoms.
.................................................. .......................
The downside for me is most of those side effects i already had With no proof of ever having menopause though it appears I got shammed and I'll get to do it all over again. Women are so lucky
BobT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote