View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 03:54 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Mark, Bulova asked for experiences. I gave my experience. How is that not helpful?

Most people will agree that a few concussions during childhood is ok. I even said not to worry. But if someone is wondering what happens if a child has an excessive number of head injuries, well my case is an example.

I think most people will also agree that excessive head injuries are bad. But the message you project is that it is ok, because a child's "skull is soft and absorbs impacts better."

Of course, my experience is not applicable to the average person. It's anecdotal. We hear about extreme experiences all the time and people don't get anxiety panic attacks. The viewers reading this know that just because I had a bad experience, that doesn't mean they will have the same experience.

If we only allowed average experiences on this forum, then there would be no posts because the average concussive recovers just fine without needing to consult a forum.

Remember, the human brain is very complex. For any given topic, there are studies that support both sides. So nobody can say with absolute certainty that their point of view is correct.

And to correct the record, I did not PM you.

DrewDigital is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote