View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 02:51 PM

1 yr Member

1 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burninghead View Post
SleepyJoe yes I had this too but thankfully it did pass. In my opinion this is a very hefty vaccine. I personally feel it's the immunoglobulin that has the worst side effects. I got pretty sick after that with a horrible headache so bad it scared me. Each vaccine I felt ill but I got through it. So if it makes you feel better the answer is yes, what your feeling I felt and it did pass. So sorry you had to go through these series of shots but at least rabies is 100% not going to occur for you.
Thank you so much for your feedback and God help you. I have read your posts and noticed you took two courses of different manufacturers' vaccines. Did you get 6 shots each? I was scratched by a street cat and rushed to get the vaccine the next day, I only managed to find the cat after two first shots and monitored if it stayed alive for 10 days like the doctor said and it's still alive to this day so I was let off the hook after the third shot on November 7th. I'm planning to get an appointment with a neurologist and I hope they could be of some help. I'm occasionally having random fasciculations in my calves and thighs but no crazy nerve flares or fatigue anywhere in my muscles. Except the feeling right in the center of my head that nerves there are lit up. I'm mitigating this with anxiety pills/syrup without which I sometimes wake up at 4:00-5:00 am and when I try to fall asleep my muscles relax yet I'm still awake and there is no place even for random thoughts/imagination left. I don't know for how long I can keep this up because my liver starts to ache/feel funny at times.

Did you experience worse symptoms than this other than teeth nerve pain? Forgive me if I'm prying into your personal business.
sleepyjoejoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote