View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 07:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Monday Roll Call!

Morning everyone!
Well it was a sort of restful weekend. It has been so humid here it just takes the energy I can't afford to loose and zaps it right out of me. Then on top of that Todd did such a guy thing. He was been a lazy butt, blaming it on the predinsone that the ER gave him a few days ago for his allergic reaction. Well, he didn't want to go grocery shopping so he made me do it. This was after I got up early and went to the laundromat and did laundry. I also had to drop of the DVDs we rented a Blockbuster and pick up my Trazodone at Walmart. Luckily they are all in nearly the same area. Well, after his griping about being so tired I left him. When I got home....he wasn't home!!!!! He decided he was hungry, even after I asked him if he wanted me to pick up something at the store for him, and went and got a pizza!!!!! Needless to say I was miffed, but what was I to do. The damage was already done and I was too tired to argue.
But next time.....he comes with me!
Today I get to pickup my new car! I got a 2003 Jeep Liberty. With my driving 45 minutes to work each day Todd figured I better get a good SUV with 4x4 so I can get there safe. Now that the title came to the dealership on Saturday, I can pick it up after work today. YEA!!!!!
Well that is it for me today.

How are you all???

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote