View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 08:02 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wonder if your antidepressant is no longer helping you. Lexapro is an SSRI. The side effects of an SSRI can sometimes be what you are experiencing.

Have you tried getting off the SSRI?

After 12 years on a max dose SSRI, I weaned off in 6 weeks and replaced it with 5-HTP and L-Theanine. My doctor followed my progress. It took 6 months before I got to my best condition. My brain had to relearn how to deal with its own chemistry.

I am far better now than I ever was on the SSRI. I also lost 30 pounds of SSRI weight.

Research shows that people with a history of anxiety and depression are far more likely to experience prolonged concussion struggles. They are 80% of the group who struggle long term.

A tip. When you are with people, avoid situations where everybody is trying to speak at the same time. Stay at the perimeter of a room full of people talking so the voices come from one direction. Auditory over-stimulation can be miserable.

There is a condition of depression that does not include the "woe is me" stinkin thinkin. It just slows how we try to relate with the world. BTDT. It was miserable. It can be caused by excessive stress in our lives. I was the victim of a huge financial fraud that took years to resolve....

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote