View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 06:18 PM

1 yr Member

1 yr Member

I am sorry, I did. not answer back then.

You were right, it was nothing. Just an anxiety response. I think I had at least one real concussion some years ago, but I have been struggling with anxiety and stress over the years.

More recently, as it’s getting more cold, my jaw muscle sometimes involuntary contracts and again my front teeth collide. Like my teeth are starting to chatter when my mouth is open. I try to avoid it, but it has caught me by surprise a couple of times.

Most of the times the contact is light, but at times the spasm feels more violent. I am afraid it might have a cumulative effect on the brain apart from the teeth, if I can’t avoid it consistently. I am afraid it might be up to subconcussive. Although it happens rarely at the moment.

I have felt “feverish in the head” for some days, but I think this is caused by bad sleep and stress. I try to take vitamin B and omega 3 supplements and reduce stress in any case.

Also I tried to calculate the accelerations, but it’s senseless without knowing how far tooth ligaments do contract under forces. I don’t even get a good estimation of the order of magnitude. And also I would know what it would change, if I had a result.
andyMunich is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote