View Single Post
Old 12-26-2022, 04:38 AM

1 yr Member

1 yr Member
Attention The girl got problems...? 🤔😁

Thank goodness I found this place and you all...

Hello Folks, I am Kim, mature UK woman trying to age well, keep smiling, keep fit, and keep my Cockerpoo in the style to which she has become accustomed. I am also working very hard to control my deep anxiety.

I have had the burning hands and feet thing for over 18 months. Much worse at night.

Really worrying and anxiety driving.....is an under statement.

My GP did lots of tests that showed borderline anaemia, but B12 okay...and others in reference range. He seemed bewildered, and hand wavy, and suggested health anxiety sessions...i.e. it's all in my mind... Hee hee..!!

Recently, pain increased in feet and hands, and became numbness in feet. My internal terror indicator rose up even more!

Nerve Conduction tests this month now showing nerve damage in feet. (Though I expect GP to tell me it might have been because of wearing high heels when younger..? )

I am looking for advice, answers and help like most in here I guess. So, thank you in advance of any and all help offered.

Being open, I am worrying if my alcohol consumption, that cranked up a lot during COVID years has caused my neuropathy. I was going through family troubles at the same time.

Given my blood results in last 12 months seem to be inconclusive, and my GP thinks it's all in my mind. I have much to do the find out what I am actually suffering with...it's so frustrating and worrying to be nearly two years in and incurring the nerve damage and still not know the cause of it. Dr Google is just driving my anxiety upwards, So, I will trawl amongst the threads in here for information, advice, coping strategies ..and maybe some assurance...?

Thanks kind people. 🎄
StarKing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote