View Single Post
Old 12-26-2022, 08:30 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

HI Donna, I'm so sorry about how you're feeling. I know how it feels even though it's for different reasons. I will check in here more often to see if you've posted.

Firstly, I would imagine that the ischemic colitis alone would cause fatigue due to it being inflammatory. Inflammatory conditions do that. You won't really know more about a few problems that have shown up because you haven't had the MRI and CT until 19th January I think it was. The problem on your lung could be just a cyst and whatever it is is pretty small at 1.1cm. They're more common than people realize as we age. Sometimes they show up on kidneys too as well as in the lung.

Do remember though that you not long ago saw your Oncologist who basically gave you excellent results. Apart from your colitis which is a serious issue of its own, I think that if there was something else really serious it would perhaps have shown up as anomalies in your blood tests as well as in medical imaging if you had any before your last breast cancer appointment. Plus the docs wouldn't leave you too long. I wonder when you last had a PET/CT?

Inflammation causes fatigue. You need to keep warm if you can and rest as much as possible. If the pain gets too bad please do call your doctor or go see your doctor if possible. If you have more bowel issues or fainting episodes you really should go to hospital. I don't know if they're doing TeleHealth in your country but gosh it's been a wonderful thing at times for me.

I'm around a lot but just don't check here, but I don't like you feeling like this, it's not like you to feel so bad and I worry about you.

Lara

p.s. stay away from the spicy or fatty foods for now and ask the Doc about diet to help while you heal.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-05-2023), Dmom3005 (12-27-2022), mymorgy (01-16-2023), Wren (12-26-2022)