View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 10:18 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Good to see you posted Agate and Jomar and Chemar.

Oh the poor little Iguanas.

I had to look up about the Iguanas after you posted the other day. I looked up some Florida news sites and it showed them falling and trying to turn over.

Your area would be full of tropical type flora too I suppose and that wouldn't deal well with such intense weather especially after all the flooding not long ago.

Heatwave passed in my area. They don't last so long. I'd rather be overheated for a week than deal with what you're all dealing with actually. Everything fine here although I feel it brewing and there's a monsoon trough looming up further north. I started stocking up on water yesterday. Get it delivered. If the pump goes out I have no water and I don't drink the ground water. Can't wait to move and have my own home again. If a cyclone heads my way, and it just may, I'm out of here somewhere, somehow. Not sure how really. As you know there's not much notice.

Photos I've seen in the news are horrific really. Some out of Buffalo. Just shocking

Hope everyone else is OK and doing the best they can. I'm not sure where a few regular posters here actually live. Hope they're safe.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (12-28-2022), Chemar (12-28-2022)