View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 10:48 AM

1 yr Member

1 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Those who have had a spinal tap who had high CSF pressure had instant relief as the pressure was released. You just need to stay prone for a period after the tap to avoid the headaches.

Anesthesiologists are often the best at spinal taps because they do far more spinal anesthesia than neuros do spinal taps.

EMDR can retrain the brain if it is being triggered into the negative responses.

Somataform disorder could be involved. The symptoms are real but they can be triggered by a trigger that is psychological rather than physiological.

As I said before, The brain can memorize responses and manifest those responses without a physical trigger.

I get sick to my stomach, similar to concussion nausea, when I see somebody suffer a head impact. I have no control over the sensation except to recognize it as passing and not caused by a physical event.

Thanks Mark. I may end up exploring the somatic stuff. Also wanted to see if you could help me locate the thread that had the guy you referenced who messed things up by playing too many video games. Just wanted to see if there were any helpful things on there that helped them.
snappydad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote