View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 09:26 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
Did you have anything happen other than the fireworks lara.sorry they woke you up. fire works are illegal here.
but they still get lite
bizi
Hi sorry I didn't get back 'til now. It's boiling hot here and I wore myself out in the yard doing too much as usual and ended up crashing to bed 2 days in a row. I have to start at 7am because it's too hot later. Trouble is it's 98% humidity at 7am so what to do?!

Anyway, to answer your question bizi, no, I don't do anything. I wasn't looking forward to new year at all because so many shocking things happened last year and over the holiday period that I figure it's just a downhill trend in the world. I used to be more of an optimist. Not anymore. lol.

When I was little we had Guy Fawkes or Bonfire night. 5th of November. I forget when that was banned. We still have fireworks for some occasions though but not the old style backyard bonfires that we did way back. It's all regulated now for safety issues. We still get the occasional random person letting off crackers when they shouldn't.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-10-2023), Dmom3005 (01-09-2023)