View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 05:32 PM
Newly Joined

1 yr Member
Newly Joined

1 yr Member
Default Does this sound like brain damage?

Hi everyone,

I’m a 19 year old girl.Yesterday evening I had a ** activity ** my head and made it go back and forth very fast** twice, for a couple of seconds, but very fast, which made my head hurt **

Now that more than 24 h passesd, I’m wondering if I’ve gotten brain injury, since a couple hours ago, I started getting a headache (something that doesn’t happen often to me). I had my pc near me and I felt like I saw blurry from my right eye, but now it’s okay. I obviously got scared so I went and looked on Google, which told me I might be having a stroke. I checked if I had any paralysis, and I didn’t. I checked my blood pressure which went from 123/77 to then a little lower, and then later, a little lower (went back to normal blood pressure for me).
Now, right side of my head hurts a little (the pain lowered) but it feels numb. Im scared I might have blood that got outside of the vessels. I also felt like my nose hurts( now it’s good), my neck and I feel like I’m smelling things, something that I did not have before.

Is it my anxiety or am I having brain damage?

Last edited by Chemar; 01-24-2023 at 10:06 AM. Reason: **Sorry but had to make some edits per our posting guidelines
Tesaa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote