View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 10:14 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hello all, glad to see you are all happy and well.
Well, I have had a few setbacks but I'm back on track. No improvement in my atrophic legs which is my main concern. Walking is difficult and most I can manage is a mile and I am always worried about falling. I wonder if one of those little contraptions like a Cubbi would be a good idea. I have a very high tolerance to pain so I can deal with those issues and I refuse medication as the constant reminder of my neuropathy keeps me sober but maybe in time when a relapse is less likely. My main issue is this horrific leg weakness. I am in a few online cat groups and no one has this issue but perhaps I am a more advanced stage and I understand that is a late stage just before wheel chair so maybe no one else is stupid enough to let it go this far without getting help.

No one here had leg weakness other than Icehouse? I am hoping that muscles can be strengthened and some of the atrophy can be associated with a sedentary life for many years vs the nerves not communicating with the brain. You think?
SecondChances is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Icehouse (02-06-2023), Wide-O (02-08-2023)