View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 12:50 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thank you for the Nutrition with Judy tip. Yes, I did come across her website when I was researching the carnivore diet and its impact on those poisoned by mold toxins. I do have CIRS and was impressed at her level of knowledge (and acknowledgement) of diet as it pertains to mold detox.

Sorry for misspeaking about your vegetarian history and writing as though you had been a vegan. (Brain fog comes with the toxin overload territory.)

I have been on the carnivore diet for one week so obviously it's quite early in the game. My original goal was a month (okay, a day) but the more I have read, the consensus seems to be give it 90 days. Prior to starting I had somewhat decent habits: grass-fed beef, raw dairy at times, fermented cabbage and the obligatory vegetables (sweets in small amounts but admittedly daily or every other day). So the transition so far has not been dramatic but I am very interested to see how this turns out.

Thank you again for your posts. May the Lord use you and your journey as an instrument of His grace.
MidwestWife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote