View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 07:22 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Return of SFN nerve pain

I had small fibre neuropathy type pain all over my body which started in 2018 after being ill for a year already with chronic fatigue, chronic dryness, and more. I became gluten intolerant also and b12 deficient. In late 2020 the b12 injections cleared up the chronic fatigue quickly and it took a few more months but as long as i kept injecting once every 3 weeks my SFN pain would never come back. Not in the slightest. A month ago for absolutely no reason as I was preparing to fly abroad this Easter (nothing booked) to celebrate the years of being pain free (and I am desperate to see my friends abroad and live again) the pain returned totally. In the past if I felt any tingles after 3 to 4 weeks a simple b12 injection meant they would disappear within hours and I was fine for another month. Now this no longer works even when upping b12 to every other day. It helps for some hours but the pain just springs right back very soon after (hours).

Pain is in inner forearms, legs, and upper back in part.

My diet hasn't changed. I take co-factors, and I have been going to the gym as advised for 2 years. I am careful there too.

Why has this pain come back?! Why is the b12 not keeping it away? There could well be an entrapment in my spine or under muscles. I have had trapped nerve in arm, major stiffness in neck, and a feeling of sharp pain and entrapment sometimes in mid left spinal area.

This might not even be it but I am struggling to see why this is all back.

Suffice to say my mental state has massively deteriorated.
JohnnyZenith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote