View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 03:20 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

***I take it after waking up properly and giving it all some thought, that the old threads in closed forums will always be left viewable? So many resources in them. If so that is something very helpful at least. At first I imagined they would just disappear off the list.***

***I also note on the other forum that OCD is a separate forum rather than under the Anxiety Disorders Forum***

I totally understand why you're doing this DocJohn, however I must say I'm sorry to see it really as so many of the ones going are interconnected with other forums. e.g. anxiety disorders are common across the board. TS,TBI/PCS etc.. Depression also is common due to other conditions. They play a part in so many other medical conditions. (I personally think of "mental" illness as medical anyway).

I'll also miss seeing our friends from the bipolar forum and the alcohol, addiction and recovery forum as well. I hope the move goes smoothly for them in particular.

Some of the members in alcohol and recovery have done so much over the years and it's all documented. Particularly the Alcohol related Peripheral Neuropathy Threads. There are a few members in Alcohol and recovery forum that I think of as brave warriors and their posts, information and support have surely offered hope to so many.

You've done an amazing job keeping this one running all this time. So many of us were here (and very thankful) when you opened.

We thank you very much for all the years you've allowed us a safe place to post. Thankyou for continuing to keep all our medical forums open. You do it for us, not for yourself, so it certainly is appreciated.

Last edited by Lara; 05-05-2023 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Change. aargh.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-05-2023), Twinkletoes (08-26-2023), Wide-O (06-13-2023)