View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 09:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Morning BC & Bizi~
OK, What gives with the sleeping thing? We coulda played cards or chatted or had coffee (decaf of course) since we couldn't sleep! Geez Louise anyway! I'd hate to think what I'd be like without the Ambien!!

BC~
Sorry you have all the pain honey! (((BC))) I know mine's weather related, so hopefully when the sun pops out, you'll be feeling better too!

Bizi~
I love your name!!! Castor oil for arthritis, huh? Wow! Hey, I've tried everything else, so, why not! Well, on second thought, I bet that might play havoc on my IBS........ Maybe I'll let someone else tell me how it works, but that's an interesting concept!!!

Hailey and I went for a walk outside after the Vikings game yesterday! (Yeah, they lost--oh well!) She was pushing her little baby stroller--it was so cute! I wish I would have thought to bring HER stroller or something for balance..... I was OK walking at a turtle's pace UNTIL we'd hit sidewalks with walnuts.

We made it though, and it was nice to walk somewhere other than in my house. The scenery was a little bit different, to say the least! We both had our cell phones along, just in case!

Not too much happening here today. I think I'm gonna try dusting. You know how that is when you sit here and can see it? ISH! I vacuumed a few days ago, so it's time to dust. It's not too bad when you pace yourself. Do you think any "normal" people ever know how good they have it? The question of the week.......... Rhetorical question, never mind.

Have a good "D" & "E" day!

WE WILL DO THIS GUYS!!

Hugs,
LS
PS-GC:
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote