Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 11:43 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hi Friend and bizi and everyone who reads, as you know I do drop in and say hi here as a friend. I've been here since the beginning too although I don't have bipolar disorder, I drop in from time to time when I can because I care about you all. I use many of the other forums and also used to visit ones like depression and anxiety/ocd etc., although they're closed already now. I don't think I can ever go somewhere new now for those things. Too much on my plate. I just wanted to make sure that you all get set up over there at MSF safely and securely. It's a very long time since I was a mod. bizi. Chemar and Jomar are the admin. They'll always help if you need them.

I used to love talking with you Friend about the weather and many other interests we all shared as well. I'm sorry you've been having some trouble where you reside.

Bookmarks/Favourite at top of your screen usually. Mine is also in the address bar. There's a Star symbol. You click on that and you can add bookmark of this page/url. Depends on your browser I guess. Adding as a Bookmark just saves the address or url to the page you wish to save.

and Friend, don't forget, you're always "friend" to us here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-17-2023), Brokenfriend (05-17-2023)