Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 04:09 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hi Friend,
I remember you had problems last year. I take it this is the same person who is threatening you. At that time you said this person was a friend of someone who manages the house, or something similar. I remember someone suggested Adult protective services or a name something like that. I don't live in your country so don't know who you would talk to about this living arrangement problem. Maybe you could contact your social worker if you have one or contact whoever set you up in the house in the first place.

It sounds shocking and I'm sorry you're having to deal with this person threatening you all the time. It's not right. This episode that you've described sounds violent and it must be causing you a lot of anxiety.

P.S. I found your last thread where it was happening and the others gave some great suggestions. It appears the person settled down and you ended up not having to contact anyone, but I'm not sure. Just my personal opinion but instead of waiting for it to happen again in a few months time over and over, you might be better addressing the problem now rather than later.

Put it in writing to the department/office or whoever it is that you pay the rent to and not just as verbal on the phone or in person.

Troubling times for me.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-24-2023), Brokenfriend (05-24-2023), Dmom3005 (05-28-2023)