View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 02:24 PM

1 yr Member

1 yr Member

Thank you very much for the replies. I am still wondering if this fall could have jolted my head and neck as I find it quite strange when I think about it because I cannot for the life of me remember specifically what it felt like when my hand made contact with the ground as I first fell, and I’ve tried to imagine the different possibilities and the different ways that I could’ve possibly fallen and caught the weight. I only see that see it being quite a big jobs because

I’m quite sensitive to things like my head shaking so I think if the fall had been forceful I would have noticed this and been alarmed by it but the fact that I didn’t feel this makes me think that it’s possible I somehow had a more controlled fall and somehow fell more gradually. But when I try to reenact how I could have fallen and caught the weight, the possibility is that there is quite some force involved in the downward fall because it’s quite a distance to the ground, especially going backwards, and I don’t know how I could have fallen in a way that wouldn’t have involve catching a lot of weight in force with my hand.

I guess my question is, would it be possible to have such a fall not jolt your head and neck? is my memory of not feeling a jolt possible or am I just miss remembering it due to the shock / speed of the incident?

For context, I was not walking through fast or and I was not running or anything like that.
melody_sings is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote