View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 10:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
How awful for you.
That sounds really nasty. I hope all your different injuries are healing now. I remember you had a terrible fall a year or so ago, but this one sounds worse. Do you have someone to help you there?

[I posted so late yesterday because I got mixed up with the time differences between here and there. I thought I was a day early, but I wasn't].
Yes, a couple of bad falls a couple of years ago, and my back hasn't been the same since. There was a spinal fracture, and now I'm taking Fosamax.

This fall was bad but in a way not as bad as that one. At least this time none of the pain has been bad enough to keep me awake at night though it does get in the way of some daily activities. The main problem has been watching and cleaning the wound to make sure no trouble starts up--and just getting over the "blasted" feeling I get after most falls.

Just now I'm slow at everything I try to do and that may take a while to improve. I've had a lot of falls and several fractures. You might say I'm benefitting from my experience this time. I haven't had any help.

Thank you for your concern!

MS diagnosed 1980. Type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis, osteopenia.
Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Currently: Glatopa (generic Copaxone), 40mg 3 times/week, 12/16/20 - 3/16/24
agate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (05-29-2023)