Thread: Ironic Story
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 08:53 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irsugh View Post
I sleep 8-9 hours most nights but I don't go to bed until 12:30-1am which I heard can affect quality of sleep.

I take theanine as well as ashwaganda and rhodiola and that seems to help.

I've taken 5-htp quite a long time ago but heart it can lead to heart problems so stopped.

Low GABA can be a culprit of OCD and I saw GABA supplementation recommended on this forum so I took this supplement called Olly Goodbye Stress which has GABA, theanine and lemon balm (which is supposed to increase GABA production) a few weeks back and I felt AMAZING for a few hours, felt like I took a xanax. Unfortunately I got pretty anxious once it started to wear off so I didn't take them again. Any idea what could've caused it? I'd love to continue to take GABA since I saw such a drastic benefit.
Never read that about 5-HTP?

The time you go to sleep means nothing, but having a good sleep cycle is very important. I go to bed within close to 15 minutes every night. You will notice if you sleep to long a fog that may last all day?
Getting sleep was the best thing I have found, and keep it on a schedule the second best thing!
davOD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote