View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 07:29 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Got dizzy, went blank for a second or two, and falling/fainting?

I've had a combination of going a bit too long between meals and sleep deprivation + jet lag lately due to stressful work projects And today I have last eaten around 10:30am and then went to sleep around noon; woke up around 3:30pm and have been feeling groggy. Had a couple bites of dark chocolate and a bottle of water around 5pm and then went record shopping at a place nearby.

Stood on my feet flipping through the record bins for over an hour and then at maybe 6:45pm or so there was a second or two where I started to go blank and then started falling. The timeframe is hard to say as it happened so quickly. I did not suddenly bend down or get up from a seated position before the episode happened - I was standing while it was happening.

I'm not sure if I had actually fallen and was on the way back up or if I was still on my feet the entire time. No one was around me and so I didn't have anyone to ask if I'd fallen. Unfortunately it was in an area of the store that is mostly obscured from view and so people who weren't in this section of the store would not have been able to see.

Would it be glaringly obvious if I fell down and hit my head? This dizziness/fainting spell is making me nervous. Anyone experienced something like this before?

Last edited by keeponmovin; 06-16-2023 at 08:08 PM.
keeponmovin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote