View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 04:00 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

The 'black out' period appeared to be very brief. I was standing up and flipping through records and then very randomly/suddenly my body and and arms started to fall downward. I don't remember the exact moment in time between the black out and starting to fall.

From what I best recall, I regrouped with my head facing down kind of at my chin, a bit slumped over, but on my feet. It seemed like only a couple of seconds, but I really can't tell how long.. That had never happened before and I didn't appear to feel any pain from a fall. It was strange how I seemed to quickly be out but on my feet.

I do "unintentionally" fast a lot and it's a bad habit. Growing up, my family were mainly one meal a day eaters and so I've rarely eaten breakfast my entire life. I think my body got used to long stretches between meals. I'm a guy and work from home without a rigid schedule and so it's easy to get distracted. Things like keeping a sleep and eating schedule can be a real challenge at times. I've been going to bed at erratic hours and some nights only getting 2-3 hours sleep as well. Definitely need to make improvements.
keeponmovin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote