View Single Post
Old 08-06-2023, 06:33 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default So much! Where to start?

This will take more than one post. Also given my increasingly troubled brain it’s best I can do. I think I will start with asking for ideas or resources on how people who are losing ability to talk communicate with doctors, medical folks. A big part of the problem for me is the frustrating assumption that I can always talk!! Thursday I had a call from the neurology department’s administrative head about my recent pleadings with patient advocate department for huge need for help from neurology! Recent months calls not even answered. I did 20 minutes of the high points after which she was gonna have my neuro call me. I need a GIANT frown face here. She also told me there Best Neuro who was my first, best doc left a year ago……. Retired the word of choice for doctors with hearts fleeing Iowa. My current doc there calling me won’t accomplish a darn thing. Sculptor 44. My eyes and brain are too compromised currently to do My Chart type medical apps to communicate. This is why a really great doc who reads bodies and is not judgemental is crucial now.
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote