View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 02:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello everyone - I'm back. . .

Well, the trip to the nice, cool Oregon and Washington shores is over. It was nice and relaxing and we celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary and my 30th (ha, ha, HA!) birthday. We also got to spend time with my step-son and his fiancee in Vancouver. Poor things, they had just moved into their house, they barely have things put away and the parents show up! We had a great time and they were wonderful hosts. We also got to see and spend time with my son and his wife in Salt Lake and my step-daughter, Michelle, who is the bride coming up August 11th. Yup, we are leaving again next Monday for 10 days for the wedding.

Unfortunately, on the last leg of the trip home my fibro started to act up and turned into a HUGE flair last Thursday and Friday. In fact, I'm still working thru it.

Looks like I missed some good news with our dear Wendy. A new job and a car to go with it. Where is the job, Wendy? I'll have to read some old posts to get caught up.

I was so worried about my weight because you just can't diet all the time on vacation. But I only gained 1/2 lb. I just don't eat like I did before.

Well, gotta run for now. Good to be home.

Love,
Nancy
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote