View Single Post
Old 08-21-2023, 06:20 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I pop by everyday I can to check. If you ever need to chat do it here or in pm or wherever you want it doesn't matter.

I've had a tough few months with a problem showing up on my last 3 monthly PET/CT but after MUCH ado it's all fixed and it was not melanoma so I'm very lucky. Everytime something like this happens I have another existential crisis mode set in until I know I'm ok. In the middle of all that i had a shocking fall but didn't break one single bone but shook me to the core for nearly 6 weeks. Anyway, I'm doing better now. I remember how badly your last fall was and I hope you're taking care there so it never happens again.

Terrible in Canada and Maui with fires. I've been up the Okanagan valley there. It was quite the paradise environment with lakes and grapes and happy looking place to live. I hope those fires are out soon as possible. Maui. Well, never would have expected that in my wildest imaginations. So sad

I live in a very hot area so it's basically hot all year. Last year I said I don't think I can live though another hot year like that again. I can imagine the imapact the heat would have on your MS. and I'm sorry. It's also so expensive to cool environments these days. Use every trick you can think of to keep your body cool enough Agate. We can't deal with 108f temps, it's brutal.

You take care there and keep in touch hey?
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (08-22-2023), Twinkletoes (08-26-2023)