View Single Post
Old 08-30-2023, 10:04 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Dear Chemar,
I hope you're not flooded again? I hadn't looked at much news in the past few days because it's filled with distasteful politicking of late here and then I just read there was another freaky hurricane.
Hoping everyone else is alright in their areas. Never hear from wren or kit lately either. Also wondered about Jomar and if the rain made it up your way. Hope you're doing alright too Twinks.

I hope you all get some calm weather soon. You're heading to Autumn/Fall next month. For us the opposite of course. It's September the 1st tomorrow in Australia and technically that's Spring for us. Where I am we had no winter at all this year. It's frightening really. They're harvesting cane all around me again already and snakes are here again. It only seems as if it was a month or two that i didn't see a snake. Caught one warming itself or shedding its skin on the hot water heater under the house yesterday. Frightened the living daylights out of me even though I could see it was not a venomous one or dangerous to humans. It was however a good 6 FOOT LONG. Still, I can't deal with it anymore. I'm so over it.

Sorry about the vent...
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (08-31-2023)