View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 10:54 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Yes, regularly. Good suggestion though.

This is what I'm seeing although on some pages it's 3 times longer and the lines are different and the undefined constants are different. I thought it may have something to do with ignore feature, but I cleared that now and it's still showing PHP Warnings in Private Messaging for example.. As I said earlier the mood or assumed "mood" has been removed somewhere along the way. I cleared all my medical history in profile to see if that helped but it didn't.

I'm sure it'll get sorted sometime. No big deal if it's only affecting me. I just think it's odd that no one else has mentioned these errors except one other person.

I now think this has something to do with my Ignore feature. I'll test it again tomorrow when not so exhausted from the world.

Quote:
PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant mood - assumed 'mood' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 57

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant icqicon - assumed 'icqicon' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 68

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant aimicon - assumed 'aimicon' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 68

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant msnicon - assumed 'msnicon' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 68

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant yahooicon - assumed 'yahooicon' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 68

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant skypeicon - assumed 'skypeicon' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(304) : eval()'d code on line 68

Last edited by Lara; 10-14-2023 at 11:45 PM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (10-16-2023), Chemar (10-15-2023)