View Single Post
Old 10-16-2023, 12:23 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Thankyou for your time. No, it's still happening. I tested it by putting a name in my Ignore list. Perhaps the Ignore feature is incompatible with the upgrade. I don't understand these things.

It's fine. The person no longer posts here, so I'll just keep their name removed now because of the copious number of their posts across almost all areas of the forum, if they're left in ignore, then every page they ever posted on shows up with the errors. They're similar to this one from 10 mins ago.

I wish someone else would just test by putting a name or my name in ignore and then try to access a thread on which I have posted like this one although some threads had dozens and dozens of errors not just these 2 below e.g..

https://www.neurotalk.org/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Quote:
PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant disable_ajax - assumed 'disable_ajax' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(297) : eval()'d code(10) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant post_groan_integrate - assumed 'post_groan_integrate' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(297) : eval()'d code(10) : eval()'d code on line 1

In the meantime I'll just stop the use of Ignore feature and I've changed to Default Style theme. I'm starting to feel embarrassed I mentioned the error problem.

p.s. I just went to send agate a message to see if she's ok and she's certainly not now or ever has been on my ignore list LOL, but this is what shows at top of page.

Quote:
PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant mood - assumed 'mood' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(307) : eval()'d code on line 57

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant icqicon - assumed 'icqicon' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(307) : eval()'d code on line 68

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant aimicon - assumed 'aimicon' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(307) : eval()'d code on line 68

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant msnicon - assumed 'msnicon' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(307) : eval()'d code on line 68

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant yahooicon - assumed 'yahooicon' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(307) : eval()'d code on line 68

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant yahooicon - assumed 'yahooicon' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(307) : eval()'d code on line 68

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant skypeicon - assumed 'skypeicon' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(307) : eval()'d code on line 68

Last edited by Lara; 10-16-2023 at 04:36 PM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote