View Single Post
Old 10-16-2023, 04:45 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RationalBeing View Post
As for your daughter - I had Mononucleosis as a child so I do suspect covid may have done something with EBV in me, not sure. How did your daughter cure her ME/CFS? Was it just time? I don't seem to have chronic fatigue, just this entire body neuropathy.
Well, she's never really fully recovered with the fatigue part but certainly much better over the years. She certainly isn't very resilient either. It changed her. There are a number of people who used to post here a lot with full body neuropathy although not actually caused by Covid like your situation. It obviously has done something to your immune system. I can't figure out why so much money gets spent on certain crappy things yet they can't figure out how to help people with this disease.

I can't imagine how it must feel all over your body. Would be horrific. I felt pretty good yesterday but did over-do it a lot. Today I'm having a huge flare. I get sick of trying to work out what's caused the flare but I should feel good that I'm not too bad compared with so many people.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote