View Single Post
Old 10-16-2023, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Well, she's never really fully recovered with the fatigue part but certainly much better over the years. She certainly isn't very resilient either. It changed her. There are a number of people who used to post here a lot with full body neuropathy although not actually caused by Covid like your situation. It obviously has done something to your immune system. I can't figure out why so much money gets spent on certain crappy things yet they can't figure out how to help people with this disease.

I can't imagine how it must feel all over your body. Would be horrific. I felt pretty good yesterday but did over-do it a lot. Today I'm having a huge flare. I get sick of trying to work out what's caused the flare but I should feel good that I'm not too bad compared with so many people.
Ahh so there are other people with full body neuropathy. I wonder if they got cured and that is why they stopped posting. I'll do some searching. Yes, the full body numbness is almost impossible to deal with. It is like god or the universe is testing me directly.

What is your affliction Lara? 15 years of posting, have you seen any improvement? I really thank you for replying to me. You have helped me immensely with information and support, and I"m sure you have done the same for many others.
RationalBeing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (10-17-2023)