View Single Post
Old 10-28-2023, 08:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, I guess it has been longer than I thought since I have been here. Many things have changed on the farm. More animals have been added, We now have a milking goat and another one expecting in December. There are more chickens (about 20). Muskovy Ducks have taken over my fenced in garden space for the winter....they are so beautiful! I really enjoy them. Still have a mama rabbit and will need a new buck in spring so we can have baby bunnies for the grandchildren to enjoy once more. We also have 3 cats and a n adopted shitzu dog with an underbite that everyone loves. ** I am still growing my organic fava beans and making tincture from the outer pods for my dopamine supplement and still doing fine on it. Usually take only once a day, at no specific time. If we are playing music at a nursing home I definitely take it right before playing and may need extra that day because performing seems to deplete me. I have started making fermented , cultured soybeans called NATTO. It really seems to help me and I am going to try doing the recipe with fava bean seeds when the batch I finished making to day is eaten up. It is amazing to me that I have lived nearly 71 years and never heard about NATTO. Some Japanese eat it every morning and it has super health benefits. That is all I can think of to share right now. Bedtime for me, chickens went a very long time ago! I dread the time change and dark coming even earlier. Guess we need more sleep in the winter?? God is good. I wish you all a good nite!
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote