Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 03:32 AM
Newly Joined

1 yr Member
Newly Joined

1 yr Member

Hi, I am Robert I signed up a while a go but never posted until now.. I was told the pain in my legs about 17 years ago was Buerger's Disease. It is a disease only people get who smoke or chew tobacco. Where it blocks the small to medium blood vessels with small clots. Then the new Vascular doctor last year said it was Peripjeral Artery Disease, 75% blood flow in my left leg and 100% blood flow in my right leg. The back doctor said it might be pain from my back cause my legs and feet to hurt, the pain doctor, said it was my muscles, my regular doctor said it was Restless Leg Syndrome or Raynauds. Then one doctor said it could be Peripheral Neuropathy. Now I am all confused as to which it is. I have tingling in my legs and feet which is worse when I am at rest also pins an needles, stabbing, burning, when resting and sometimes when walking, pain in my thighs when walking sometime pain in my hips and butt when walking and sitting, pain in my shines and pain right behind my knees, mostly when I am sitting. I know this is not a place to get a diagnoses since we are not doctors and since most of us have Peripheral Neuropathy, what does it sound like. I keep telling my regular doctor all the different types of pain I have in my legs and he just says it is Peripheral Neuropathy without doing any other tests to see if it could be something else or rule them out. It is like when I sit my left foot really tingles and vibrates to the point if I sit to long and try to go to bed it takes me hours before I can fall asleep because of the pain. Thanks for ltaking the time to read.
aokayre is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (11-16-2023)