View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 03:14 AM
Newly Joined

Newly Joined

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkizza View Post
Hey bro,

You posted on my thread the other day I Spose were in a similiar position.

I'm 90% symptom free with arms but my side but any prolonged physical stuff and I'm gone.

I've been debating surgery aswell, as I've done 6 months trying to figure mine out conservatively every night, with minimal to no improvement.

I've researched into surgery same as you and it does seem a lot of people that have it never post on here again, so I'm assuming they were successes. I've also read that ATOS/VTOS surgeries are more successful than surgery for NTOS. Ive read some people (usually athletes) have made full recoveries super quick (with in like I month or two). That would be best case scenario as if I have it I would have to be back and fit within 2-3months. BUT same as you and others I'm scared of running the risk of having life long complications but I'm getting to the point now where I'm leaning towards surgery.

Best of luck in your decision but like everyone's told me do your research and find a good surgeon if you go ahead. Keep us posted.

Hey I’m also from Australia in similar situation and age group to you at the moment. Did you end up going with surgery? if so, how are you now? and if not, what have you done to resolve it/manage, since your job is so demanding like mine. Thanks!
syyy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote