View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 10:10 AM

Of course!

I have been working hard to correct sleep posture. It has been difficult to use a recliner, as the one I own is a little broken, but I am trying to overcome this struggle, regardless.

The good news is I like to sleep on my back. The bad news is GERD continues to hinder my ability to sleep flat in bed, if that is what I attempt to do.

I will continue to work on sleep posture! I’ll get it figured out.

Thank you!

EDIT: Adding this here in case anyone has any opinions. What are your thoughts on apple cider vinegar with ‘the mother’? I have heard a plethora of good things about how it can reduce GERD if taken in extremely small quantities. My thought process is if I can ease my GERD symptoms, I can sleep flat/get better rest and, thus, fix my whiplash issues.

I ask because I know that ACV goes through a fermentation process, and that there may be very small bits of alcohol in it (though, most likely none), according to websites. About 5%, something like that. I could be wrong about this.
But, the medications I have tried all increased concussion symptoms, and if ACV is good for the brain, I think it might solve my problems here. It may be better and include less side-effects than medication, anyhow.

Thank you.

Last edited by powerblackwolf; 12-06-2023 at 02:41 PM.
powerblackwolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote