View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 12:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerblackwolf View Post
davOD,

Thank you for the reply. It is very encouraging to hear others chime in. It’s been about 15 months for me, and I can tell that it is all just getting started. I feel like I am being set on a better path with all of the advice here, though. The setback I had a few days ago, which increased headaches/neck pain/vertigo, was a little discouraging. But, when things like that happen, I just come and read the stories here about how it happens to people all the time. I feel less “guilty” for these upsets afterwards, and they are no longer as frightening. I know I most likely just upset my neck or dislodged crystals in my ears. It is nice to know that my brain is fine.
My 17 year anniversary is just around the corner.?1/2/2007......I always want people to know we are not alone. Millions suffer TBIs every year, some recover just fine, and like myself, every moment of every day I am reminded. Questions are good, and trying different things is even more important! Good luck I will keep reading and watching your progress.
davOD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote