Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2023, 08:27 PM

Thank you Sculpture44. Unfortunately, I'm no where a Mayo or Cleveland Clinic. I live in the south.

New symptom - I can't yell any more. When I let my dogs out and try to call them to come in, I can't get the words out. To be honest, I'm scared. My livelihood depends upon me being able to talk with clients. How long will go this on for? Reading more on MG. I couldn't find the testing information in the link provided, because it pulls up way too many posts. I don't know what else to search for except for "testing". So I started googling it.

I was hoping this forum would be more helpful and would point me in the right direction. I already have a illness that can kill me at any time (I've been getting DVTs and PEs since I was 17 and have been told that if a large enough clot breaks loose and goes to my heart and lung, I have 10 minutes left and there isn't anything they can do). My mom and her mom died in their 20s from pulmonary embolisms. I've lived with them for a long time and I thought I had coped with all the fears there were with it, but finding simple tasks becoming hard, finding my voice going out, it's brought up all those fears again.

But, I've dealt with the clots alone, I'll get through this too. I appreciate the responses I've gotten so far. I wish nothing but the best to everyone here.
Benni is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote