View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 09:14 AM
Newly Joined

Newly Joined

Default Tn 1

Hi, I have had TN 1 twice. I had it six years ago after a head injury to the side of my head. TN started immediately. I now have again. The pain is excruciating.
What I noticed was that I was causing the shocks if I wasn't careful. Things like brushing my teeth, touching my face, showering all caused shocks. After acknowledging this I realized that if I was very careful I might only have one shock a day. It is very difficult to change a lifetime of habits.
Therefore I would try not to have any shocks in three days. I accomplished this with difficulty and decided to keep going for eight days. After eight days I was curious to see what would happen if I touched my nose. My nose always caused the most horrible shocks. So I touched my nose and nothing happened! It was gone! I believe giving the nerve a rest helped it heal
So after two months I was finally able to shave my face. I hope this helps someone with a similar problem. I know every case is different but this worked for me. Prior to this I was investigating all options. Most seemed barbaric.
Wander3314@gmail.co is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote