View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 04:11 AM
Newly Joined

Newly Joined

Did you ever come back to this with more thoughts and theories?

I'm struggling with PCS in the form of headaches that have started almost exactly a year after the concussion, very disabling and I'm hating life rn. Sounds very similar to yours, spend most of my time doing nothing. Even fidgeting or tapping my fingers makes the headache worse and, naturally, I go to all the terrible places in my mind. But even focused thought and conversation makes it worse too!

I've also dealt with TMS and experienced a miraculous recovery from tendinitis in wrists and ankles, as well as a couple of other symptoms. I'm really hopping that this PCS, so long after the original incident, is another form of TMS but, naturally, I don't really want to jump in until I feel more confident. The TMS forums are a mix of opinions, too. But, I have so much stress in my life and a whole load of emotions/probable repression that I can't express because I'm stuck in my room trying to stay as still as possible. This post is an exception, obviously.

I have an appointment with a Neurologist on Monday, but I'm hoping it will be a positive experience and this won't turn my life upside down for the next few years or longer.
burningape is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote