View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 11:41 PM

Unhappy Christine from California

Hello,
My name is Christine. I am 32 years old and am from Yuba City, California. I was diagnosed with Autism in addition to PTSD, OCD, Social Anxiety, General Anxiety, and Depression in 2020. Just 6 months ago my dermatologist had began suggesting that I also had allodynia due to the horrible pain i've been suffering with in my body/ skin; 3 to 4 years ago I was sent to a neurologist by my doctor on the speculation that I may have fibromayalgia which turned out I didn't have. The pain can be so horrible/ excruciating at times that I have to change at least 4 to 6 times a day in different outfits because it feels like my skin is literally peeling off. Which is ironic because I do see the white flakes from my horribly dry skin on the inside of my clothes. I was prescribed 300 mg of gabapentin to take 1 to 3 times a day which I have been taking as well as moisturizing my skin and putting on lidocane patches. Unfournately I haven't kept up with the moisturizing my skin or keeping up on the lidocane patches since they're hard to put on. And right now I feel like I can barely stay in clothes some days they all have to be loose and baggy and if I try wearing fitted ones it is the worst feeling ever; I go back to the dermatologist this month I just don't know what to do I'm so confused, frustrated, and annoyed. I just want it to get better at not feel like this freak all the time.
christinejarvis2010 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote