View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenntaj View Post
--for full body small-fiber neuropathy possibilities?
I was given a referral to a rheumatologist in the capital of our state since it's only 45 min away from where I live. And the rheumatologist examined me for fibromyalgia or any other rheumatology reason and determined that I didn't have it. And I was also sent to the neurologist and gave me a nerve conduction test which came out normal and showed no findings of peripheral neuropathy or any other emg findings on the test and suggested I begin taking a multivtamin, which I haven't done. But I was sent to a dermatologist about 8 months ago and 6 months ago determined that I had extremely dry skin as well dermatitis. And the next appointment the dryness was getting a little better but I was still having horrible pain. So, the pain she believed was coming from the allodynia and gave me a prescription of gabapentin for 300 mg tablets to take 1 to 3 times a day. as well as giving me lidocaine patches and I've consistently done the gabapentin but not consistently the lidocaine patches as well as keeping up with moisturizing my skin.
christinejarvis2010 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote