View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 07:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Med Help, I can relate to your wife's depression and feelings of 'weird', because the symptoms are overall weird in themselves! They can come and go....hit with such intensity in an extremity then feel like it is going to spread to other extremities, then resolve. Like I said...weird, then hey...the doctor looks at you like "wow....she's a nut case" and I'm not one to take that from anyone...much less a doctor, thank you )

Rose, you don't know how much hope you have given me with your explanation with: temporary increases in symptoms (even new symptoms) as the body works on that particular area and Individuals are different, but I also had a lot of problems with my shoulders and arms. They took turns being the worst for a very long time, and one became frozen. They say a frozen shoulder doesn't recover if not within the first year, but mine took more than two. As with many of my areas of damage, it took years but finally resolved (or nearly so).....
I have put my Left arm pain down to incorrect treatment of the Vitamin B12 Deficiency, thinking that I should be getting more of the supplement. Why else would I be developing more and more problems? I hadn't run across any literature or research on this anywhere and was scared to death that I was going to end crippled. That is why I started myself on the SL supplements twice a day. How long did it take for your arms to recooperate?