View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 10:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning

Well it's Monday again!!! Had a rough day yesterday with bad leg pain. I was good though, I served fruit at my pity party Today feels a bit better so I am going to get out for a walk.

Billie, sorry about your leg pain last night. Hopefully after this next surgery you will start to feel better. I will find some recipes for our thread. I have a weight watchers cookbook that I will go through.

Bizi, I am curious about the castor oil. Is it in pill form or a liquid? Has it worked well for you? Ok enough on the questions--hope you have a great workout today.

And Jan, Jan, Jan...I saw your Vikings lose yesterday and was thinking of you. Its early in the season and I am sure the Vikings will come back strong. I bet I have more dust than you but if everybody will just put their stuff back in the exact same spot then the dust isn't so noticable. JK... I had an Aunt that had nick nacks everywhere and when we went to visit her she would always make sure we put everything back exactly in the same spot. This went on for years and years. She was a fun aunt and that was just one of her quirks. We always had so much fun visiting her farm with all the animals.

Well here's to a healthy day for all of us...Sue
snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote